Men have a 40% hair loss rate by age 35.
History of Hair Transplantation
- Modern transplant techniques began in Japan during the 1930’s
- modern era of hair transplantion began in the 1950’s
- 1970’s ushered in hair plus that gave a doll’s hair appearance
- 1980’s strip method become popular
- since then the procedure has become more refined and minimally invasive as the size of the graft incisions have become smaller.
What is FUE?
- FUE hair transplant removes individual hairs from the back of the scalp and transplants them to areas of concern.
- The removed follicles are placed one by one back into the scalp.
- A hair transplant will address growth pattern, surrounding hair quality, and hairline for ideal aesthetic appeal.
- The FUE method is popular because stripes of scalp are NOT removed and no visible scar is seen.
- Transplanted hair is resistant to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), the hormones responsible for hair loss.
- New hair growth occurs in 4-6 months
96% satisfaction score
About NeoGraft Hair Transplantation
- Neograft is the leader in hair loss solutions for those suffering from balding. It is natural, utilizing your OWN HAIR.
- NO scalpel incisions are performed, and the restoration is performed under local anesthesia.
- The NeoGraft Hair Transplant solution is the least invasive, allowing you to return to your normal routine within days.
- NeoGraft is an automated transplant system, that sucks out hair follicles from the scalp, reducing hair damage and skin damage.
- After the healing period, no signs of the procedure will be seen.
- Expect new hair growth will occur in 4-6 months from date of transplant